Friday, July 8, 2011

Roll dem bones.

5 (of 6) entries received. 4 (of 5) correct.
Solution:
The only possible answer.




We lost 2 Guardians, Hex
>May I have..
No! Stop asking!
>Just curious, is all, The time has come.
What do you mean?
>It's time for me to crash HiaG
What do you mean "crash" HiaG? We're supposed to ve SAVING it!
>Oh, we will, protectey-pants. We have to create a DDoS attack. We'll send a fleet of ABC's to draw attention. I'll go smack Miss 0ne down to size, but you Guardians have to delete her files in volatile memory.
Are you serious?
>Yes, this it IT. This is for all the marbles. This is the Final Battle.



And , in this "all or nothing" confrontation, I give you a (I believe) unique "puzzle". There is more than one player. More than one answer. I give you "Daemon-ic Die".First, your Start Position, which is the same as your target number:

The Game Board


The direction key:

Guardians will have to "comment" a correct path from their start point to their Target point, ending with their Hex Arrow properly aligned on target. Example: "1D,2L,4U, 3D....ect,ect" Die can ONLY roll Up Down, Left or Right.

Good luck, Guardians!

No comments:

Post a Comment