Sunday, July 3, 2011

House of Mouse

She can hack it, if you can't.
Hey, y'all, Mouse, here.

Been peeking the feeds, y'all sound like you're getting your partitions compressed in that there Game, yeah? Those virsues are nasty, best not to poke them.

If ya want, I can help you out, but just this once, k, sugars?

If every active Guardian votes "Save Me, Mouse!" in the comments, I can run a decrypt on that game file, and give you an easier puzzle, but it'll take time, so y'all won't have much time before the Level UP cycles.

Y'all think it over, 'an let me know, I'm just an IM away..
We're all rooting for ya!





<Correct answers have been submitted, this save cannot be used>

8 comments:

  1. Save me, Mouse!
    Every time I would sign in and it the comment button, it would just sign me out, so I had to switch the "Comment As" from "Google Account" to "Name/URL." Hence, there is no link activated over my name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Help the guardians Mouse Help Them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE! SAVE ME MOUSE!!!!!! I cant get on tomorrow though! (What can I do?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Answers have been submitted, the Save cannot be used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Save Me, Mouse! It seems I was too late. Darn you sleep!!

    ReplyDelete